Tommasi Viticoltori is located in Valpolicella, a small village in the heart of the Veneto region, in northeastern Italy. The family owns vineyards on the most prestigious hills: La Groletta”, “Conca d’Oro” and “Ca’Florian”, where the grapes for the incomparable Amarone Classico, Ripasso, Valpolicella Classico Superiore and Recioto della Valpolicella wines are cultivated.
We are very excited to welcome Paride Nardotto of Tommasi to present these wines for us. He will be show casing 6 fantastic wines, amongst them, their famous and incomparable Tommassi Amarone.
Wines to be Presented –
- Tenuta Filodora Prosecco Brut
- Tommasi "Le Rosse" Pinot Grigio
- Tommasi Soave Le Volpare
- Tommasi "Rafael" Valpolicella Classico Superiore
- Tommasi Ripasso Valpolicella Classico Superiore
- Tommasi Amarone Classico Superiore
Charcuterie will also be provided!
Must be 21+ to attend. This class size is limited to 30 attendees.
Sign up is on a first-come, first-served basis.